Friday, January 25, 2019

Brrrrrr!! Baby, it's cold outside!

I hear from my friends in Wisconsin that the temperatures have been brutal up there. I feel for them because it has been cold here, but in the 30s, not the minus 30s! The only good thing about the frigid weather is that I don't regret being indoors working. The best thing for me was quilting a sunny, happy quilt!!

If this were my quilt, I'd hang it in a room that doesn't get much sun during the day! It would brighten up a dark space and make anyone who entered feel warmly welcomed.

The panto is called Abbie. It is a happy addition to this already happy quilt.

The back is an eye popping lime green! This quilt was the perfect project for a winter day.
I worked 8 1/2 hours  yesterday, and made headway on the raffle quilt. It seems to be taking me forever to get this appliqué border prepped! Later today, I'll have one long border ready to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.