Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Snowy day fizzle, and quilting progress

Everything was supposed to be closed in anticipation of five inches of snow yesterday, but we just had a dusting that melted quickly. Oh well, it was exciting for a minute or two...

Early morning, and it's snowing like crazy.

This continued for a couple of hours.

The snow petered off to a light flurry, and then, stopped completely.
Even our sun sculpture smirked at the weenie accumulation.

I don't care what it is doing outside as long as I can quilt in my warm studio and listen to Eva Cassidy  and Paul Simon on Spotify. I worked all day on the Halloween quilt, and I am nearly finished with it. Woo-hoo!

Nearing the finish line with this quilt.
An evening of murder mysteries on TV and turning the edges of the second border's bits. All done and ready to apply to the next raffle quilt border!

I'll be in the studio today, finishing the Halloween quilt and sewing the ugly challenge quilt together. Should be a fun day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.