Thursday, February 7, 2019

QOV and Tees

I finished up the second QOV and Mr Wazoo packed them up and sent them off to Florida.

This is an unusually pretty panel.Someone will really like this quilt.

Panto: Simply stars

A peek at the back.
The QOV was finished and gone by 11:00, and the rest of the day (without a break) was consumed with a tee shirt quilt. It took over two hours to press on all the fusible interfacing and trim the blocks.
I spent some time making a layout plan, and the rest of the day was spent attaching the circle bits to the blocks. The yellow circles, small light blue circle, elongated dark blue piece and white square are all parts of the bicycle I have planned for the center of the quilt. The customer requested bicycle fabric, and there were just the right pieces for a bike, so I made one! I can't wait to see it all come together tomorrow. I have a foot doctor appointment at midday, but should be able to get it well along by quitting time.

The quilt is taking shape on the design wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.