Monday, March 18, 2019

Back in the saddle

Today began with a visit from two lovely ladies who needed a quilt done ASAP. We chatted and laughed for a while, then I loaded the quilt and did a quick E2E on it. At the same time, I loaded my next custom job, a big Glacier Star quilt. The remainder of the day was spent moving back and forth between the two quilts, and making the binding for the small one.Mr Wazoo also quilted, and Molly snoozed under my machine. It's good to be home!
Little quilt, all done! I added the binding later.

Panto: Woven wind

Very cute boys and girls on the back.

Mr Wazoo quilted this interesting project. It is made of socks!!
The customer's friend had quite a collection of fun socks, so she used them to make this tribute quilt. Great design, and I especially like the sashing fabric with the socks on the line.

Panto: Square Spiral

Inspirational words on the text backing

I'm about half done with the stitch-in-the-ditch on this Glacier Star beauty.
Tomorrow I have a board meeting as well as the evening guild meeting. Cuts my quilting time, but it can't be helped. I need to see what other quilters are up to and get some inspiration! (and snacks...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.