Thursday, March 28, 2019

Barn Quilt painting with Suzi Parron

We enjoyed a fun afternoon at guild yesterday with Suzi Parron's talk and slide presentation about the Barn Quilt trails in America and Canada. Today, 24 fortunate members painted their own barn quilts with Suzi, Enjoy a slide show of quilting friends having a grand day together.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow generated with Smilebox



On the home front, Mr Wazoo quilted and finished more customer projects.

It's hard to believe the fabrics in this beautiful quilt are all batiks! I love the patterns.

Panto: Bali inspiration

The pattern shows well on the back.

This quilt was the product of one of the guild's Sewcials.

The scrappiness is really enhanced by the black frames.

Panto: Primrose swirl.
I managed to get the first of three customer quilts while monitoring the class today. I may have missed a day in the studio, but I did some needed hand sewing.In case you didn't know it, we have a barn quilt on our house. Mr Wazoo painted it, and I made the matching quilt!
Halfway up the driveway, this is the view of the house.

Hey! I see the redbud is blooming!! Oh yeah, there's a barn quilt way up there, too.

Here is my barn quilt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.