Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Slow progress...restful day

Sometimes we just need to do something calming. I needed a day of calm creativity to unwind before the Paducah adventure, and yesterday was the day for it. It may not look like much, but this is a full day's work, choosing fabric, preparing applique bits and sewing . Now, I'm ready to pack and get on the road!

I started by exercising my sewing brain. I made another pile of HSTs for Mr Wazoo's flannel quilt.
He keeps asking about it, and I feel I need to get it made.

So much for the tidy cutting table! Don't worry, I will have all this put away before I leave.
The creative process takes a lot of fabric and a lot of thinking.

Four to go. I have two more prepped, but quit at 7 pm to make supper!
I changed the color of the birds with the nest in row three. They didn't show up as purple birds. This is much better. Lots of tiny pieces to sew around...
Quite the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.