Sunday, May 5, 2019

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

The only reason I know about Cinco de Mayo is because it is my twin's birthday. They turned 42 today. My babies!! Oh well, they say there is always a party somewhere for their birthday.

1981

2018

I spent the day in the studio quilting and sewing. Mr Wazoo also spent some quality time in the man cave, completing another customer quilt. We are working until we walk out the door for the big Texas/Arizona trip.
Hopefully, I will get the tee shirt quilt done before we go. I'll be taking the trip around the world repair with me, and will work on it during the car ride and hotel downtimes. I am determined to get it done!!

Shirts sorted and placement tentatively done.
Now, the real sewing starts!

Mr Wazoo did this pretty log cabin in the man cave. 

Panto: Come Dance With Me

Nice colors front and back.

Making progress on the shadow part of the tee shirt quilt.

Meanwhile, I plugged along on another customer log cabin quilt.

Done with the shadows, I will sew the light blue background bits tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.