Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Dresden plate!

After I finished quilting this customer quilt, I worked in earnest on the men's ties memory quilt number one.This one will be a wall hanging for the man whose ties they are. He retired and wanted to have something to remind him of his working days. A second one will be for the daughter, and will be a quilt. I have to finish the first one before I think too hard about quilt number 2!

Here is the finished quilt I was working on.

Panto: Frolic

The backing was big enough the second time around!

These are the sewn tie pieces for the wall hanging. I haven't made the background yet. Believe it or not, this cutting and sewing took most of my day to do. 
Tomorrow I am off to Hayesville, NC for another day at quilt camp. I like the kids and really like helping them learn to sew. After camp, I'll be home working. I need to turn in now...6 AM comes quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.