Thursday, June 13, 2019

OUCH!!

I woke up suddenly at 4:30 in the morning with an extreme pain in the left side of my back up to my shoulder. I don't know what happened (I was asleep) but I knew it was bad. I paddled around the living room, took some Ibuprofen, put an ice pack on it, and dozed in my recliner until 7:00. The pain is still there, and is worse when I take a breath in, but I had to go to Hayesville and the 4-H class. The kids were just as wonderful as they were on Monday, and every one of them finished their backpacks. Huzzah!! Next week, they make pillow cases.

Ranging in age from fifth graders to high school sophomores, the group was engaged and happy to be there.Each one of the kids was proud of their accomplishment. We're proud of them, too!

A job well done!
Once at home, there was more Ibuprofen, more ice and a nap. I didn't sew at all.😕
Tomorrow I am off to Cumming to get the background fabric for the tie quilt. Hopefully, a day off will cure the kink in my back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.