Thursday, July 4, 2019

A little field trip

Yesterday, I took a break and went to Blue Ridge for their annual Fiber Arts Show at the Blue Ridge Mountains Art Association. It is a small show, but is always lovely because of the setting in the old courthouse courtroom. Here is a slideshow of the quilts. Some are mine, some are my friends, and some are from artists I don't know. Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox


When I got home, I worked on the mysterious quilt I am making. Can you guess what it is yet? I bet you have a good idea!!

I'm getting there...
Happy Independence Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.