Thursday, July 11, 2019

Progress!!

Remember where we started?

Half finished when I quilt yesterday.
I finished the quilting and have it all trimmed and ready to go home.

Patriotic quilt for the customer's guest room.

The new panto is called Starstruck and has pretty swirls and stars.

It really is a lovely quilt.
All day I worked on the applique quilt. I am at the last row and starting the filler there. Hopefully, tomorrow I will have the borders going. Done by the weekend? We'll see how it goes.
Mr Wazoo was on the phone a lot again today taking care of his mother's business. It looks like we can't have the memorial service in NC until late this month. Next week he meets in Greenville with his sister to make those plans. He is holding up well, and doesn't seem as down as he was yesterday. We'll be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.