Thursday, March 26, 2020

Masks sent

I finished the masks for Oregon by noon and got them mailed. The post office allows three people in at a time, and they have red taped areas for each of the three to occupy. All 6 feet apart. The entire place smells of cleaning agents, too. The new norm.
I've been video chatting with my kids and it is wonderful. We did a challenge to each other to list your five all time favorite movies. You know you're getting old when your kids haven't heard of some of your favorites, and I haven't heard of theirs! ha ha. My kids know I have a wicked sense of humor, so they said they were going to look for my favs. 1. Ever After, with Drew Barrymore; 2. You've Got Mail, Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan,3. Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House, with Cary Grant and Myrna Loy 4. Harvey, Jimmy Stewart, 5.Father of the Bride, Spencer Tracy, Myrna Loy (again?!) and Liz Taylor. There are loads of wonderful movies, but these are ones I can watch over and over without getting bored. Ever After is my all time favorite because the cinderella character is so independently self aware. Plus, the prince is dishy!
Here are the masks from today. They will be in Oregon by Friday and keeping people a bit safer.

These are more manly, in case there are men needing a mask.

Lined in white, interfaced and have a nose pinching wire.

Modeling the mask of the hour.

No rain today!! Mr Wazoo spent the entire glorious day outside doing garden clean up and mulching. Spring is near! The phlox is blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.