Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tidbits

Well, it was inevitable...Leo has charmed Sewphie and they are now kibbutzing behind the Gammill and sharing stories. He never looks happy, but I can tell he has made a friend for life. Poor guy has been alone since his 'birth' back in the 80's when my sister-in-law made him for us. I'm glad he finally has a companion.
On Friday, after guild, some of us went to Fort Myers for their show. My friend Diane Kline won best of show for her stunning radiating star quilt. It was a bit dark in the venue, but the quilts lit the darkness with their beauty. Here are a couple of my favorites. Now, back to the machine and more quilting for the shows coming up!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.