Saturday, March 17, 2012

Working long hours

Hey! I have been working non- stop to get the backload quilted and out to the snowbirds. The countdown is on to their departure, so I am quilting in overdrive to get their projects done.
One of the biggest projects was a tee shirt quilt where the customer didn't want sashing, and wanted all 50 shirts in the quilt!! Wow. I made the quilt, and it is HUGE.( and somewhat obscene as well) Didn't know if I should post photos, but decided that if they were far enough away and maybe upside down, it would be okay. I just want you to see what a giant king sized quilt looks like. Oh well, all bound and ready for pick up!










There's plenty more to come, so stay tuned. Happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.