Friday, May 4, 2012

A week of work to see

Another week come and gone. Time flies by so quickly for me; I wish there were another couple of hours in a day. Anyhoo, I did get a bunch of quilts done for anxious customers, which also whittled down the line of tops hanging in the other room! Tomorrow, I will be making a tee shirt quilt for a customer. It will be a nice change of gears and a little diversion from quilting for hours and hours. Then, it's back to the Gammill and quilting fun. I really do love my job. The only downer is not having much time for my own sewing. Back to the time thing...if I could just figure out how to get some more time in a day. I bet you have thought the same thing, haven't you?!
Enjoy a few pictures of the quilts ready to go home with their makers.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.