Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fun with the class

One of the students in my class took some pictures while we all worked on the project quilt. Everybody looks like they are having a good time even though we were surrounded by flood waters!
     

                                                      The teacher cuts a block
Gert has a huge batch done!

Phyllis' block is like a rainbow

Ronnie went with a wild look

Joan tries a layout with her blocks


Sandy picked a tropical theme

Stacia with her cool blocks

Linda presses her nautical strip sets

Sylvia is plesed to have her frames started

Pat measures and cuts

Joanne with one of her soothing blocks

Salad girl was taking the pictures!

Donna sure has the cheerful factor in her fabric
(I finished my quilt and will post a photo of it in the morning. Right now, I am pooped and need to get into bed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.