Monday, July 2, 2012

My new apron

My work apron finally wore through where it rubbed on the front roller of my machine table. I got a pattern for a new apron at Quilt Lovers Hangout (a great shop here in south Florida) and decided to give it a try. I love that it has two layers (yes! It's reversible!) and the opportunity to change it with my mood.
Here it is! All happy flowers and cherries, perched on the Gammill and relaxing after a day at work. I really did work today; the flanel moose quilt is all finished with a moose pantograph and ready to go home to my customer.
side one is pretty flowers...

side two has cheerful cherries and tiny stripes.

my apron and I quilted this moosey quilt

with hundreds of little moose, or moosies.

It is very soft and cuddly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.