Friday, August 10, 2012

It's Friday! Time to get ready for the WAZOO retreat

We have done quite a few quilts this week and now I have to switch gears and get ready to host another WAZOO retreat. Sunday I am off to the Kenilworth Lodge in Sebring to sew and have fun with my group for three days! Hopefully, I wil get the quilt top made for my son and his wife so it can be finished before we go off to Texas at the end of the month.
Meanwhile, enjoy some lovely customer quilts done by myself and Wazoo 2 this week.
Have a happy quilty weekend!
I got to quilt this beauty. I love it, and I don't think any fabric is repeated.


I put it on my bed to show how big it is. Wow, 5" blocks...

I did this to practice my quilting from the Craftsy class.

Fun!!

a peek at the back

Wazoo 2 did this one


I did this one. I love the rick-rack waves on the water.


the back is a yummy hand dye.

Wazoo 2 again

great fabric combo, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.