Sunday, November 4, 2012

Yippee! A day off at last!

I finished the big custom project and took today to help Tim get the new cabinets filled and do a bit of sewing on my Craftsy blocks of the month. After all, everybody else is putting their quilts together and I am still slogging along trying to get the last six blocks done. Oh well, I work hard and take whatever time I have to do some fun sewing, so I can't complain.
Tomorrow it will be business as usual, on to another challenging custom quilt and more wonderful time at the Gammill doing what I love to do!

Beautiful quilt! Wish it was mine...

Border and corner triangle quilting

Block quilting

Sashing treatment

A peek at the back

Craftsy BOM

Craftsy BOM

Craftsy BOM

1 comment:

  1. Dear Susan:
    Thank you for the wonderful designs you quilted into my Dresden Plate quilt. I LOVE the way it turned out, and your talent is worth every, single penny. I'll finish binding it this week, and can't wait to share it with my quilting friends.
    Blessings to you and Tim.
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.