Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Another beautiful quilt finished

Because I really over did it yesterday, I decided to be conservative (with work, not politics...)and work two hours, rest 30 minutes. It works! I still feel good, and I got the quilt I loaded yesterday all done. Mr.Wazoo did two quilts, just showing off...
Tomorrow, I will be loading another fabulous quilt from the queue. Truly, I love my job!
Isn't this quilt wonderful?! I love it.

Simple quilting to enhance the classic  design

Border treatment

Nice applique

A look at the back
Mr. Wazoo did this modern quilt. It spells Ava, the recipient's name.

The back is all cat and dog fabrics. (he really can't take pictures, can he?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.