Monday, March 3, 2014

Happiness is a Sebring Quilting Retreat!

We had loads of fun today! I finished my project quilt and made a small baby quilt top, too. Some of the girls went to the local quilt shops and came back with all sorts of treasures. After the evening cocktail party, we all settled in for another bout of sewing before turning in to get a welcome rest before starting over again tomorrow. The smaller room is just right for this group, and much closer to the desk and my room.(great perk!!) I'm looking forward to the morning and revving up to make a few small charity quilts for the guild. Now, its off to bed.
Stacia finished this bright ducky top

Happy birthday to Donna!!

Doris has her backing ready for 

May Ann phones home

Lauretta is preparing to get started

Sharon's quilt being pin basted for quilting

Ruth is busy at the machine

Penny is happily working on a black and white quilt

Sharon is looking good!

Sus ahs a wonderful smile to go with her pretty quilt

Diana is making some bright log cabin blocks

Stacia is on to her next project

Donna strip pieced her blocks

I'm glad Connie is happy. 

1 comment:

  1. This was my first retreat with you and it definitely will NOT be my last! I had such a good time and it was so relaxing. This was something I really needed. Everyone was so nice and I think we all had a good time. It was hard to say what project was my favorite, they were all lovely. Susan you are so funny and sweet! Thank you again, I will be back. Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.