Thursday, April 24, 2014

Back to work!

With the repairs done and a sample quilt done without a problem, I am back to work. The sample was from my unfinished stash of tops I've finished at various retreats. Some blue binding on and it is almost done! Miss Marple and I will pass the time while I sew down the binding.
I have loaded a king size customer custom quilt, so it will be a couple of days before I'm finished with it. She has a diagram of how she wants it done, so I will be charting new territory; lots of straight lines. Oh well, get out the rulers and quilt!
Later gators!

quilting sample piece all finished

Pantograph is called Quirky

A bit of the back. Nice even stitches. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.