Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hooray for Mr Wazoo!!

Well, he got the quilt done for me, but my machine has been quiet today. I sewed a quilt top for Love Quilts at my evening guild, made the back and binding, and then hung it up with the other 30 or so quilt tops waiting to be quilted. At least the retreat sample is almost done. I'll get the binding sewn down tonight after I do a customer binding. Deadliest Catch starts tonight, and then a Miss Marple on Netflix and I should be finished!
Time to make supper. The man needs some pampering after his last couple of days.

Retreat sample all quilted, with it's binding on

Pantograph, Splat!

Soft plaid backing. See the cool striped binding?

Leftover bits made it to the back, too.

The binding will be totally cool after I sew it down. The entire quilt is from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.