Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Disconnected Piecers 2014 Retreat

I went up to Sarasota for a few fun filled quilty days with the girls in the guild, and we had a blast! I had the time to get caught up on my mystery block of the month from my other guild as well as make the challenge quilt for yet another guild. After those were finished, I managed to get my next retreat project quilt half done! We all went shop-hopping, ate a lot of junk food (yum), drank a bit of sangria (thanks, Arleen) had a pizza party and an ice cream social (oooo! banana splits!). Now, I am back home, on a diet and working at the Gammill. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!
Enjoy the slideshow.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow created with Smilebox


Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.