Saturday, June 21, 2014

One Dozen Donuts, and eight happy quilters

Today was my One Dozen Donuts quilt class at the guild. Eight guild members took the class, and I think it was the first time there was a man in a class! Thanks to John for being brave enough to step up and sew with the ladies! He turned out to be a great student and a wonderful quilter. I brought the appropriate snack for the class, a box of donut holes! We found some crazy glasses at the venue and goofed around a bit at the end of the day. Seems to me it was a good time for all of us.
Enjoy the slideshow!
One Dozen Donuts quilt


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free photo slideshow by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.