Friday, September 12, 2014

Georgia on my mind...

We got home to Florida late Sunday and spent a lazy evening with delivery pizza and our dog Molly for company. Mr Wazoo worked on a quilt today while I was at guild, and I fixed an errant block in the raffle quilt and got the retreat project cut out and the blocks made after I got home. Tomorrow, I have to get the quilt top done (and hopefully quilted...), grocery shop, do the laundry and get packed for the retreat on Sunday. I had better go to bed!
Enjoy this short video of the sun setting , taken from the deck of the Georgia house. We spent the night there and enjoyed having the windows open, listening to the crickets and watching the Super-moon out the window. Wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.