Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas day in Georgia

We made it to Christmas and have about half of our stuff unpacked and put away. Not too bad! Christmas morning was clear and bright, 40 degrees and wonderful. Here is a slideshow of our morning.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design made with Smilebox


The studio is coming along nicely, the floor is not coming until January 11th according to the shop we bought it at, but the rest is looking good! I'm getting excited and anxious to move all the stuff in there. It's just a dream right now.
Anyhow, I hope all of you out there in blog-land have a great holiday!
Tim's machine in among the boxes

Loads of stuff to put away yet.

My Gammill is just waiting for her place in the studio to be ready

Studio progress. It is 23 ft. wide

The room in the corner is the bathroom. It has a pocket door to save space.

Looking back toward the garage, 31 ft. in depth

The view from where my sewing machine will be.

Lights galore!! And a fan, too. How swanky can you get?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.