Thursday, March 5, 2015

Done!

Whew! I am finally finished with the quilt as well as the pillow shams. It didn't take very long and went without a hitch. I truly think the quilting gods were testing me.



Looks better, but I still hate black thread on light colors. Always remember to use light on dark, but NOT dark on light.

one pillow front.


It was really refreshing to pin another quilt on and have fun quilting it. This one has dimensional pinwheels to quilt around. It was an interesting job, and I enjoyed doing it.
It is a flannel quilt with flannel backing. Cotton batting  rounds out the snuggle factor.


Aren't these cute!? (crumb catchers?...)


Mr Wazoo was buzzing away at his end of the room, too. He finished two quilts today.
This cutie is for a new baby boy

You have to look closely to see the dragonflies in the quilting.


The quilting is really hard to see here, unless you look at the tiny part of the quilt front in the picture! Leafy goodness.

Tomorrow is another work day, and another adventure. Hopefully, everything will go as planned and we'll have a Wazoo time in the studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.