Saturday, May 2, 2015

April finishes

I've been toodling around in the studio and decided to finish another vintage top I bought at the guild yard sale. I had the right fabrics for the job, so that's what I'm doing.Photos later...
I see where other bloggers post their monthly progress on quilts, so I thought I would, too! Aside from customer quilting, these are the quilts I finished in April.

Hugs and Kisses kit quilt

Another Hugs and Kisses Kit quilt

Charity quilt

Class sample and charity donation

Fun strippy quilt made one weekend

Charity quilt

Charity quilt

Magic block quilt

Heart to Heart quilt

split 9 patch charity quilt

another split 9 patch charity quilt

Heatr to Heart quilt

Fun HST charity quilt

vintage top I repaired, bordered and finished

Top from Guild yard sale. Bordered and finished

Heart to Heart kit quilt

Air mail pattern quilt from Missouri Star Quilt Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.