Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tee quilt, three panto quilts and a UFO finished!!


 I quilted the tee shirt quilt as well as the last of three quilts for another customer before quilting a UFO of my own. I still have about ten of them to quilt, but I'm making progress! The binding is a teal fabric from my stash and the quilt was made from a charm pack. (Or two...I don't remember, it has been so long)
Mr Wazoo quilted another two customer projects before going out for some yard work therapy. He was disappointed that the boulder man didn't bring the rocks today, but hoping they will be delivered tomorrow, and they will start building the retaining wall/rock garden at the back of the house. We'll have to wait and see how that goes.
Tomorrow is sewing day, and I am excited to see the girls again and have fun making charity quilts for the guild.I'll report on that later!
Mr W quilted this scrappy quilt. I love this pattern!

Pantograph: heartstrings

Here is the tee shirt quilt with its binding on. I finished the handwork last night.
I did a freehand swirling pattern for the quilting
The sock cuffs are too thick to pass the hopping foot over, so I opted to outline the socks and stitch just under the cuff
The backing and binding are the same fabric as the sashing
Mr Wazoo did this wine themed quilt with a feather pantograph




The last of the three customer quilts was the biggest, so I did it on my machine

Pantograph: Stacked Snailz


This is the UFO

echoed paisley meander quilting

Vintage sheet from the thrift store for the back

2 comments:

  1. WOW! It IS a big one! I am so excited to see this in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! It IS a big one! I am so excited to see this in person!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.