Thursday, July 9, 2015

Cutting, sewing, mailing...

I mailed off yesterday's quilt finish and began the customer commissioned quilt. She wants it to reflect northern Wisconsin, and incorporate the night sky somehow. Shopping both my stash and the quilt shops was a blast, and I think I have the perfect combination of fabrics. I am making the blooming 9 patch pattern to use a lot of different outdoorsy prints. Stay tuned for assembly progress.
Hard to believe this will be a queen sized quilt!!

Strips all cut, stacked in order and ready to sew!

We took in a couple more quilts, and then I decided to get some of the machine applique done on my own quilt. These blocks are all ready to sew together! I don't think I will be working on it for a while, since I have so many customer projects waiting.













Tim spent the day working in the yard and fell into bed early. Molly got me up three times last night with bouts of puking,  so I think it will be an early night for me, too! Of course she was fine all day...fingers crossed for a quiet night.
Until tomorrow, Wazoo over and out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.