Friday, August 7, 2015

Good to be home again.

Yesterday, we made the trip from Baton Rouge in twelve hours, and arrived home for supper. After unpacking the car and having a grocery store rotisserie chicken dinner, we fell into bed, exhausted from the last week's events. Unfortunately, little Molly wasn't feeling well after the ride, and had us up twice over night to barf and potty. I hope tonight goes better!
Of course, we hit the ground running with the quilting. Customers have been waiting a week for their quilts, and we haven't done anything. I finished the borders on two of the memory quilts while Mr Wazoo quilted twin camping themed quilts. Only the backings were different.
Both camp quilts were the same, so only one photo to look at!
Cute fabric!
Panto: Small Splat
This is the back of the other quilt
Two memory quilts ready for quilting
In the afternoon, I finished the buttonhole stitching on the critter quilt, sewed the rows together and started on the borders.
I haven't gone crazy...the borders have blocks that go in each corner that I haven't made yet.
By then it was 6:30, and time to make supper. Time flies when I'm in my element. I am so glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.