Wednesday, August 19, 2015

GUESS WHAT ??!!

It's a rainy day in Georgia, and it feels like its raining all over the world... ha ha, a bit of a throwback.
Mr Wazoo was confined to the studio today because of the weather, but he didn't complain. There might be an employee of the month award if he keeps it up...just sayin". He quilted this Grinch who stole Christmas quilt. Fun fabrics, fun panto, really colorful and happy quilt! I love it!
Colorful Christmas quilt
Panto: Bubbles
Even the pieced back is fun!
My day was split in two because of a doctor's appointment smack in the middle of the day, so I decided to get the last elements on my applique quilt put on. Sure, there is a lot of button-holing to do, but I just wanted to get an idea of what the end product will look like. Me so happy!!
Guess what?! This is it! Whoopie! 
The last corner was the hardest, but I like how it's looking.I added the lizard, too

I added a couple of extra dragonflies
Mama bird is watching over the babies.
After supper, I worked on the Irish chain repair while watching the season finale of Deadliest Catch, and a DVR episode of Rizzoli and Isles. I had knee on ice and was a good girl. I don't need the replacement yet, just a shot of Cortisone. Dodged a bullet!
Tomorrow, I will finish up the 3-D quilt and pack my stuff for sewing group on Thursday.
Good night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.