Thursday, September 17, 2015

Fire pit and trail cam

On the sewing front, I went to my group today and made another fun quilt top featuring frogs. I don't have a picture of it, but it is very cute.
Tim spent the day doing the ground prep (aka digging a huge hole) for the fire pit and patio which arrived on two pallets today. This should take him a good month to complete, but that is what he loves!
Looks innocent enough...

Some assembly required! Oh dear!
After sewing, I worked on my show quilt and finished the peach colored border. I will be quilting tomorrow, and hope to get closer to having this quilt done.
Meanwhile, here is what's shaking on the backyard trail-cam.
baby deer
Night marauding raccoon
Mama deer
Sasquach?!
Nah! Just Tim doing yard work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.