Monday, December 7, 2015

Spotlight on Mr Wazoo!



Tim has been carrying the ball for Wazoo since I had my surgery, and he has been doing a great job. He has been cooking, cleaning up the dishes and taking care of Molly, too. What a guy. 
He is getting close to earning the coveted Employee of the Month! We'll see.
Here is what he has done so far.






I have been slowing along with repairs, and am beginning to think I will finally see the end of the Irish Chain...if I can get Molly off of it. ha ha

On another front, Andy and Chikako sent some new photos of my seriously wonderful grandson. You have to look at them. It's required blog reading. Just kidding. No really, look at them and say "Awwww!"


Three generations.

I have been able to unpack some of the  Christmas stuff, too, and get it set out for the holiday fun. I love these little mice. I wish they still made them.







And it just wouldn't be Christmas without Santas and snowmen. Fa la la la la, la la la la!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.