Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bad weather alert!

It was all over the TV last night that north Georgia was in for a big storm. This was going to happen in the late morning and continue into the afternoon. I had PT at 9AM, so I was a bit worried, but it was just starting to sprinkle when I left the PT place. Once home, I took Molly out for a quick potty break, then settled in to the studio and some serious sewing and quilting!

Uh oh! Flurries have started!

Pretty soon the driveway was white.

Molly and I were warm and toasty in the studio.
One top ready for pressing and adding a border.
The other, waiting to be finished.

I finished both comfort quilt tops by adding a nice border to each. The first one is quilted, and I just finished hand sewing the binding. Here is a picture of it before I left the studio.



Panto: Modern twist

I forgot to show you what Mr Wazoo has been up to when he's not poking around in the garage. He quilted this sweet baby quilt yesterday.



Panto: Bubbles
Well, it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow. I have an appointment at 11:30, so I hope the temperature is above freezing. When you live down a very winding road on the side of a mountain, you have to think before you drive.  Fingers crossed for a warmer day.


1 comment:

  1. It missed us in N. west Ga. but they are saying it's on the way back

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.