Thursday, February 4, 2016

Sprint to the finish

Yesterday, I finished the customer quilt top and made the backing. It will have to wait to be quilted while I work on this behemoth! Pretty and very large.


Once the SID was done, I was happy to start quilting the backgrounds of the blocks.
Mr Wazoo worked this baby quilt. Sweet!


Panto: Alfresco


I lost a chunk of quilting time doing grocery shopping, visiting the quilt shop for the backing and breezing through the drive up at the bank. Today, I have to drop off quilts and have blood drawn at the doctor's office. Too bad these things aren't aren't able to be delegated to my employee...
As I run out the door, I will leave you with your smile for the day, my grandson looking happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.