Saturday, March 19, 2016

A personal finish on a laid back day



Mr Wazoo quickly finished up the last Tee shirt quilt so he could go outside. I can't blame him, it was a beautiful day for yard work. He did mail off the big quilt I finished yesterday before starting the mower...good man!


Panto: Basket Case
I turned on the tunes and sewed the blocks and sashings together on the quilt from yesterday. I really thought the quilt was blah, so I auditioned a bunch of fabrics for borders until I found just the right ones. I made the back, and got it quilted before quitting time at 6:00.

All I had left to do was sew the binding down by hand.
Panto: Splat
After supper, I finished the binding and added a label. All done, and ready to go! Another finish for 2016 in the books.





This quote from the backing fabric is the perfect end to today's post:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.