Maryann gave me some tumbler blocks, so I played with them for a while and made a little quilt top for charity.
|I only had a small amount of the blue dot fabric I wanted for the sashing, so I didn't sash every row.|
|Sashing completed, now, I need a border|
|After auditioning reds, blues and greens; I settled on this yellow print.|
|Just needs quilting! Another Sunday, I think.|
|The blocks are adorable!|
|I chose this small floral for the sashing.|
|I tried lots of different stripes before choosing this one for the border.|
Another charity quilt awaiting quilting.
|Background finished, I just have to make the foreground elements.|
I like it so far!
|A bit of Christmas in July!|
Oh yes, Molly would throw a snit fit if I didn't mention her makeover and show you how pretty she looks. She smells nice, too!