Sunday, July 24, 2016

Honey, have you seen my glasses?...

Mr Wazoo has a thing about putting anything away. He doesn't put things away. I think he probably has a dozen pairs of glasses, but can never find them. Today, I was in the studio by myself and when I went to photograph the finished quilt, found six pairs of glasses on his Gammill table!! Six! I laughed when I saw them and thought of all the times he has asked,"Honey, have you seen  my glasses?"
Yes, I have seen them...here they are.

The rest of the day was spent quilting the custom quilt I have been working on this week. It is finished! Turned out really nice. The customer will be pleased.

Finished!






At 5:00, I loaded this shabby chic quilt and did the stitch in the ditch. I'll start the quilting tomorrow. Its funny how extremely different the last quilt and this one are. That's why I love my job! Always something new to figure out.


In the garden, there was a pretty visitor. I just couldn't
get him to stop flapping and pose!


Despite all the rain, the walkway is nearing completion












No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.