Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Let down from Christmas

And just like that...its over! Getting older makes everything move at the speed of light where family is concerned. One second, they're here having fun, and the next, they're waving good-bye. My son and daughter in law made it back to Wisconsin yesterday, and my daughter leaves today. We're off to Atlanta to deliver her to the airport later today, and then, we'll return to the quiet of the mountainside home we love.
Grandpa has their rapt attention while eating breakfast

This pixie kept us on our toes!

So happy to have them here!

Christmas morning.
Time to get back to normal and in the studio. I guess a bit of 'letdown' is normal.I hope you all had a wonderfulChristmas. Now, go take a nap! You deserve it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.