Sunday, March 19, 2017

All day stitch in the ditch

I spent the entire day stitching in the ditch. And I'm still not done!! Tomorrow, I'll wrap it up and get on with the quilting.
Thankfully, it is a beautiful quilt and easy to stare at for hours on end!

Mr Wazoo had some pressing yard duties since we had been away for a week. Mowing, weeding and dead-heading  took a while...then he put on his next job and got a good start before it was time to get dinner going.



Oh yes...I promised to show you what I was working on for a few days before the retreat. The old lady who swallowed the fly!! Except, I made her the sweet quilter who swallowed a fly! And a spider, bird, cat, dog, goat, cow and horse!! I think they enjoyed the song, and the crazy puppet swallowing everything whole! I know I had fun hamming it up for the 'crew'!
I had to give her a really big mouth for all that swallowing...
                                               
Here she is with all her lunch items!
Here we are in action! The bugs and animals are in the white bin waiting their turn to be eaten.
They laughed...eventually.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.