Monday, April 24, 2017

Me time!

Rain, rain, rain... A good day to stay inside and finish up some of my own projects. I started with the bee quilt, and had it quilted by lunchtime.


The backing was in the sale rack! More money for Paducah!
Mr Wazoo was busy with this pretty bargello quilt for our Florida customer. She embroidered her label right onto the backing.


Panto: Alfresco

The embroidered label. Short and sweet!
I had this UFO almost finished. I just needed to add the border and get it quilted. It didn't look so good after quilting. I made the pattern too big when I adjusted it on the computer screen. Still learning... I may fix it later with some big stitch hand quilting.



Digital panto: Bubblicious

Mr Wazoo worked on this purple berries quilt, and finished just in time for supper. 


Panto: Bush berries


During our PBS watching, I did the hand sewing on the bee quilt's binding. All done!!
Good night!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, thank you for your comments on my blog at www.littlebirdiequilting.com Good to hear your connections with Australia! I went over to the US in 2015 and visited the Houston Quilt Festival. Had a really great time. From looking at your blog you seem to be very busy with your quilting. All the best, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen. If you ever go to a US show, I will look for you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.