Sunday, May 21, 2017

Quick trip in the rear view

Yesterday morning, Kay and I left Blairsville and drove to North Port, Florida. We met up with my friend, Joan, who now has a new sewing machine! Everyone happy, we went to supper at the Myakka Oyster Bar, then said good bye. Today, we drove back to Blairsville. Helping friends is always a good thing, and is always rewarding.
Before leaving, I hand sewed the binding on the customer quilt Mr Wazoo finished quilting Friday morning. She came and picked it up while I was gone.

A pretty quilt, going to Iowa, a birthday gift to a sister.

Binding done! Panto: Flowers and Feathers

The back steps are coming along.
I think we'll have finished steps by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.