Monday, January 22, 2018

A fine day in the studio

Today was one of those days where I just got in the zone. The sewing zone. The nine little day care quilts are all pieced, and eight of them are quilted. I need to have a binding marathon day, but not until the weekend. Unfortunately, I still have a business to run with sewing and quilting for my customers. I did enjoy the little sewing side trip though.

All the strippy quilts are very similar, so I laid them out with their backs showing

The HST quilts are all different, so I'll show you one at a time.

This is the one I forgot to take a picture of yesterday.

My favorite. Its lime green and has monkeys on the back!

The best part of this one is the wild sock backing.

The last one is pieced and ready for quilting.

The stack is so pretty! I'll be so happy to send them to the day care kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.