Monday, April 2, 2018

Easter work and play

  I hope you all had a happy Easter. We spent a quiet day at home, and later, with friends. The weather was wonderful at last, and Mr W took advantage of it to pull dandelions. I worked in the studio sewing a little quilt together for our Hugs and Kisses group. I used the string blocks I made at the retreat, along with some half square triangle blocks made to fill in and make the quilt bigger. It was nice to take a little breather from the hubbub of the previous week.

It just needs the binding sewn on.

Digital Panto: Spiral

I got the backing from a quilt shop sale room during a shop hop
Yesterday, I quilted the vintage quilt I re-assembled, and two Quilts of Valor. I'll get those sent off tomorrow.


The vintage quilt turned out quite pretty!!

Panto: Baptist Fan

The backing is perfect for the quilt
QOV number one
Panto: Starlets
QOV number two
Panto: Simply stars

Not to be undone, Mr Wazoo did his work as well, finishing the quilting on a few customer projects.
Simple squares, but a beautiful quilt
This customer and her friend made the same pattern quilt.
Panto: Shamrocks
The same pattern looks totally different in these soft colors
Panto: Retro leaves
Small colorful quilt, I don't know what panto he used.
Well, our work was done, and I did a bit of browsing in my photos on the computer, and came across a photo I took at the last Paducah show of a doll that reminded me of my friend, Pat. You decide. Pretty funny, eh?
Crazy cat lady doll
My friend Pat. Not a crazy cat lady, though.

See you on the flipside!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.