Friday, April 27, 2018

Texas down time almost over.

It has been a relaxing week here with family and friends in Texas for the Wazoo quilters. Mr Wazoo has prowled the aisles at Bass Pro Shop, Johnnie's Hardware,and Lowes. I made the rounds of Hobby Lobby, Target, Bealls and Feldman's Liquor Store. We have eaten Mexican, Chinese, Pizza and Brats! Tonight, we end the vacation with a trip to the barbecue joint with grazing longhorns out the window.
The presentation at the Killer Bees was fun, and they took home two giant bags of fabric strips from my bins. This member's shirt gave me the best laugh...

Oh yeah...

Tomorrow we leave for home. I'll miss the 80 degree sunny weather...for about ten minutes!! We'll see you back in Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.