Saturday, November 17, 2018

Another week gone

I started my day with a trip to Murphy to see the foot doctor. The mountain views were so beautiful, with a dusting of snow their peaks and a layer of frost on the trees. It was pretty cold, but I didn't care...new car has heated seats and a boffo heater! Two more weeks in the boot, then a new brace to wear for a few weeks more. He also told me some people have t wear a brace the rest of their lives to prevent more injury. My flat foot and old tennis-injured ankle may require a brace for comfortable walking in the future. We'll see.
I have the sashing made and the rows of the tee shirt quilt even lengths, so tomorrow, the quilt top should be finished! I also quilted another of the 12 quilts in the afternoon.

The pattern is the same as the last quilt, but with totally different colors.

Panto: Flower Power

The quilter has serious yardage of the Paris fabrics for the backings.
Mr Wazoo is still recovering from his horrible bug he picked up on our trip. He has been snorkeling the Theraflu and took some NyQuil tonight. I hope he feels better...the snoring is epic. Here is what he quilted today.

This lovely quilt is a surprise for a daughter from her Mom.

I love this panto: Wandering Daisies

Pretty quilt, pretty back.
Here is the next slideshow from Houston. It has the artsy quilts and the modern quilts. I'll post some traditional quilts tomorrow, for those of you who have been patiently waiting to see them. Now, I am going to read a bit and enjoy a good sleep! See you all tomorrow.

** For some reason, my Smilebox show won't post! I have tried for hours to get it on the blog, without success. The Smilebox support people don't work weekends, so I will try to have the slideshow posted on Monday, after I get it straightened out. So sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.