Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Back home!

The trip to Florida was a whirlwind of activity, and I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to visit with. Bummer! I did have a memorable time at the show, seeing loads of friends and taking in the excitement of the event. The show was huge and wonderful. I took some pictures, but was so busy, I didn't get all of the quilts. There was a photographer there taking pictures of everything, so I will get one of the CDs and enjoy it at my leisure later.
Ribbons...well, I did well. First for Sunday Afternoon, as well as the NACQJ award of excellence from the judge. Second for Rat Race, and Honorable mention for Starry Night, my miniature. My few customers did well, too. Every one of them won a ribbon, bringing my total to nine. Not bad for a non-computerized quilter. Cudos to Melinda, who won the Track Mounted Quilting award. Her quilting is beautiful.
Here is my taste of the show. Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.