Thursday, August 28, 2014

We're getting there!

Today, I sewed the blocks together along with my friend, Anne. There were a couple of blocks with parts turned the wrong way, but they were easily fixed and now play nicely with their neighbors.
I think it's coming along well, and I am anxious to see how the next border looks.
After supper, I put together a selection of quilts I teach for perusal by the Fort Myers Guild. I love to teach and will go just about anywhere to get my quilting fix. Bring on another group of excited and happy quilters! Nothing could be better.
Tomorrow, I will be back in the studio working on the lovely stack and whack quilt I started on Monday. Now...bed!

The raffle quilt EQ mock up

The center portion sewn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.